Tuesday, June 2, 2009

bae yong joon fascination

For six years, I spent most of my spare time surfing and visiting his websites. I do not know why I am thrilled with the pastime. His good looks enchanted me, that, I could not get out of the habit. I went as far as collecting his beautiful pictures and saved it in my USB. I have one USB meant for the purpose, so if someone would steal that from me, I would freak out and kill that person! God forbid! My friends reminded me that I might end up a stalker out of this adoration. I just brushed it off. I am still in my sane mind to know that celebrities are human beings too! They value their privacy as much as I do, so why intrude?

My short story behind Hermeshec’s infatuation.


When Winter Sonata was aired in the Philippine television, my initial reaction was, “hey, another Korean drama series to compete with the series of the other station?” At first I was unmindful of the series as I was suffering from depression that time. Until one night, I got saturated listening to music so I decided to change my form of entertainment. I turned on the TV set and Ola!! I saw his handsome face. I got hooked on him since then. My mother even wondered what happened to me, as I disliked watching drama series. Well, what can I say? People change… I was bitten by the Winter Sonata craze! I am half-crazy for him!


Soon an animation of the Korean series is due for release this year. I am eager to buy a copy of the animation. . It would not hurt to be young again, (in heart), he, he, he. Kidding aside, I am a cartoon and anime’ lover. Until now, I watched a lot of cartoons and anime’. It is therapeutic and entertaining.


I disappointed some friends when they learned that I do not have a blog on my fave idol. Queer for a fanatic isn't it? Well, friends I am not giving you a reason to bully me. Just playing safe, so you cannot comment on my blog. You might gravely criticize me. But this is a blog isn't it? Just doing a reality check?
Post Entry Cancel

No comments: